Did you like Showoff?! Nice! Then you will love Showoff Light! It's so nice and clean! Perfect for you to Show off stuff with style!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

movieQUOTES!

"Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone, or ever really understand trashy novels."   
Wizard of Oz


"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all those French beaches I’d never see. I wanted to breathe smoke. I felt like destroying something beautiful.
Jack in Fight Club


"This is paradise, I’m tellin’ you. This town’s like a great big pussy just waitin’ to get fucked."
Tony Montana in Scarface

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out"
Young Noah Notebook

"Life isn't a fairy tale, and happy endings are few and far between."
Gossip Girl

"You got perfect nipple placement, baby."
Trent in Friday the 13th

"This is paradise, I’m tellin’ you. This town’s like a great big pussy just waitin’ to get fucked."
Tony Montana in Scarface

"Apparently higher education doesn't make for smarter decisions. So take out your notebooks and sharpen your pencils, kids. Gossip Girl's going to college, and this class has a lot to learn."
Gossip Girl


"Dumbo could always fly. He just needed a magic feather." 
Chuck Bass Gossip Girl


hope you guys enjoy! have a good day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment